Uncomplicated and electronically high-quality component for analysing CAN networks.
With the new USB to CAN interface, LARsys-Automation has developed an uncomplicated and electronically high-quality component for analysing CAN networks. Thanks to the robust plastic housing, it is also ideal for mobile use. In addition to the main application for our CAN analyser LARcan, there is also the option of developing one’s own Windows applications that access a CAN network via the USB to CAN interface. The hardware impresses not just visually, but above all due to the powerful processor technology. The adapter has an integrated SD card, meaning that, with an external 24 VDC supply, autarkic operation as a data logger is possible. For example, two freely programmable digital IOs can be used as external trigger signals for the data recording.
- Supply via USB 2.0 interface or through external mains adaptor (24V DC)
- 2 CAN interfaces (galvanically separated)
- 2 back-readable digital outputs (0.5 A / 24V DC, short-circuit-proof, galvanically separated)
- 10 status LEDs
- Integrated uSD card (at least 4 GB)
- Dimensions- LxWxH : 100.1 x 61.1 x 17.0 mm
- Weight: 115 g
- Protection type: IP20
- Certification: CE